Hit-And-Run Accidents

Denver Car Accident Attorneys

The driver that hit me ran away — what can I do?

Hit-and-run accidents can be one of the most traumatic type of accidents. They are also some of the trickiest to deal with, since there are many things to consider, such as;

  • If you have fled the scene of a crash, this could have serious legal consequences for you.
  • If you have been hit by someone who fled the scene, not being able to identify the other person could complicate getting damages.

Whatever the case, if you have been involved in a hit-and-run, you need an experienced attorney. A personal injury attorney who has dealt with hit-and-runs can counsel you on how to proceed, making sure that you do not jeopardize your rights. Trusted legal advice is imperative.

Denver Car Accident Attorneys

The attorneys at Foster, Graham, Milstein & Calisher, LLP can help. They are dedicated, knowledgeable car accident attorneys in Denver. Call (303) 333-9810 for a free consultation.